One conditioner, many benefits! Formulated to smooth, easily detangle, replenish moisture, and nourish hair from within, leaving hair feeling soft, manageable, and ready for styling. The lightweight conditioner blends a variety of high quality botanical ingredients, and gently sinks into textured tresses, allowing hair to absorb the included nutrients, and providing you with the right foundation for your best curls.
Olive Squalane – for more moisture.
Squalene makes up about 10% of the oils that are naturally produced by the glands in your scalp, and is renown for its ability to regulate moisture. Our squalane is blended with other natural ingredients to address the specific needs of curly hair.
- Naturally replenish lost moisture
- Conditions hair, leaving a soft, silky feel
- Easily absorbed into hair for long lasting conditioning without buildup or greasiness
After cleansing hair:
- Rinse with warm water for 30-60 seconds.
- Apply a generous amount of Untie the Knot Nourishing Leave-In Conditioner to hands.
- Work conditioner through hair, detangling hair from ends to roots.
- Rinse hair.
- Re-apply conditioner.
- Repeat step #3 (and do not rinse).
- Style as desired.
*Can also be used as a light moisturizer/styler.
To use as daily moisturizer/styler:
- Dampen hair.
- Apply enough conditioner to coat hair.
- Style as usual.
Water (Aqua), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Propylene Glycol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Steareth-2, Lactobacillus/Tomato Fruit Ferment Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Keratin Amino Acids , Acyl Coenzyme A Desaturase, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Milk, Squalane (Olive derived), Ulmus Fulva (Slippery Elm) Bark Extract, Panthenol (Provitamin B5), Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Seed Oil, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol