Drench Cleansing Conditioner
WHAT DOES IT DO
- Moisturizes hair the most out of all cleansers in our three-tier system. It cleanses and conditions at the same time.
- Conditioning ingredients provide improved high-level hair detangling.
- This multi-tasker infuses oils within the hair shaft while reducing frizz.
- Prepares and tackles hair tangles prior to conditioning.
Foam/Suds/Lather - None
WHO CAN USE IT
- Any hair types. Wavy hair, Curly hair, Kinky hair; Medium-Thick, or Dry & Damaged hair.
- It is perfect for medium-thick, dry or damaged hair.
- Packed with Organic Aloe, Organic black seed oil, Pro-Vitamin B5, Vitamin E, Jojoba Esters, Marshmallow Root Extract, Sage, Green Tea, Nettle Pequi Oil & more Plant extracts that nourish hair.
Wet hair. Massage a generous amount of Cleansing Conditioner into the scalp and sections of hair (top, bottom, side-to-side). Apply to ends of hair if needed. Finger comb hair. Rinse. Apply Bounce Curl Super Smooth Cream Conditioner.
*Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, **Glycerin, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, **Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, **Cetearyl Alcohol, **Sucrose Cocoate, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, **Propanediol, Panthenol, **Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, **Vanillin, Polyquaternium-10, Lactic Acid, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, *Nigella Sativa (Virgin Black Cumin) Oil, **Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract, **Pogostemon Cablin Oil, **Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Seed Oil, **Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, **Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, **Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, **Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Extract, **Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, **Boswellia Carterii Oil, **Caryocar Brasiliense (Pequi) Oil, **Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Seed Oil, **Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, **Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, **Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, **Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Seed Oil, **Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, **Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Clycol.